This is Helga‘s link up that I joined while I was still using Blogger. I’ve stopped doing this when 2016 clocked in because I was too busy with school. I’ve decided to start it up again so I can have something to blog about weekly and have something to make me continue looking at life like it’s full of rainbows and unicorns.
1. PEPPERONIPIA.COM. Of course this is the highlight of my week! It never really occurred to me that I’m going to finally move to WordPress and get my own domain name! Still so giddy whenever I look at it, I feel legit you guys.
2. I bought new books! It’s been a long time since I last bought something from Fullybooked. I missed the smell of new pages.
3. Downloading GBA4iOS and Harvest Moon got me hooked again. Currently playing Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town and I’m so close to marrying Gray although, I also want to marry Cliff and the Doctor. LOL.
4. Finally finished reading Haruki Murakami’s Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage! It took me a year, the longest that I’ve ever let a book go unfinished in my shelf. I blame my school work for that. Seriously, senior year in college is just so demanding and stressful! Anyway, the book is really good (of course, it’s a Murakami) and like Norwegian Wood, the ending left me with some unanswered questions.
5. Having the courage to try out a new skin care line. I’m still breaking out (the stress of the past school year has really taken its toll on my face) and I’ve been trying The Face Shop’s anti-acne cleanser but it’s of no use, if anything, it just dried out my face! Will probably write a review for this line that I’m going to try out (it’s going to be a new thing for me as I’ve never really written about beauty/skin care stuff before).
6. Being with Chewbacca all day everyday. I can never get enough of my dog, he’s the cutest thing ever. I hope he never dies.
7. Resisted the urge to buy a bomber jacket because 1) they don’t have it in the color that I wanted (Bershka ran out of the pastel pink that I was really lusting after) and 2) it’s still hot af here that I don’t think I’d be able to use it until December. So maybe I’ll just buy myself one then.
8. Having the article I wrote for Travelicious.au approved! I’ll post it here as well once it gets published.
9. Getting my eyebrows shaped after m o n t h s of letting it grow wildly.
10. Going bananas at Etude House and bought some make up and skin care stuff! It’s really about time that I finally learn how to do my brows properly and get used to lipstick so I can look decent whenever I would go out with my friends because they’d be there looking 20 and all, and I’m standing there looking like I’m still underage. Pictured above are: Snail Face Mask, Pomegranate Masks, Drawing Eye Brow eyebrow pencil with spoolie, and Soft Touch Auto Lipliner (all from Etude House). Spent a good hour inside the store just for those five items because I am that clueless!
I had a pretty good week and I hope it only gets better from here. What about you? What are your 10 happy things? 🙂