Waddup everyone, TGIF!
1. This sweater weather we’re having! It makes me so happy because I get to wear my jackets and sweaters and socks!
2. Resisting the urge to buy something. I haven’t bought anything this week, it is an achievement you guys.
3. Fulfilling my daughter duties and accompanied dad for his check up.
4. Wednesday pig out with Tim! I love how I can eat like a man in front of him — I never had to worry if I’m eating too much for my own good, he never judged me. LOL. Pepperoni pizza and buffalo wings are l i f e .
5. Catching up on 2 Broke Girls and I am so excited for Max’s lovelife!
6. Unearthing that photo I took from 2007 at Mt. Kinabalu in Sabah for my 12th birthday. It’s the only picture I have left with me because Friendster and Multiply already shut down. HUHU MY MEMORIES (and shameful pictures). Yes, the resolution is crappy but it was the time of measly 6MP digital cameras.
7. Designing a new header and logo for the blog. And I like this one better!
8. Being contacted by a marketing officer for a brand. Watch out for my post this weekend! <3
9. I caught Bulbasaur! I know it’s a given that we get to catch our starter Pokemon but still. He’s my favorite.
10. I’m going to see my college friends tomorrow! It’s been such a long time.
What made you happy this week? 🙂