It has been a relaxing yet eventful week. It started out spontaneously which I loved. I mean, I like stability but I’m also a sucker for spontaneous trips.
1. Spontaneous trip to Nasugbu. I was contemplating on a Sunday night whether or not to go out the following day and I decided against it. Woke up the next morning with the nagging urge to just do it. So I commuted from Manila to Batangas on my own armed with wanderlust. I’m happy I did because it taught me that I can go somewhere on my own and survive.
2. Realized some stuff about my life. And it felt good. Although, I did have a difficult time admitting some of it to myself but I guess that’s part of it. Maybe I’ll blog about it, not sure.
3. Most of my friends passed the BLEPP (Board Licensure Exam for Psychologists and Psychometricians) 2016! I didn’t take the exam (decided to focus on NMAT instead) but I feel high (lol) whenever I read my friends’ and batch mates’ posts about passing the exam. I AM SO PROUD OF THEM. Our batch kinda had this reputation as being the black sheep and most of those in higher batches think we’re just a bunch of spoiled kids who love to complain and won’t make it. IN YO FACES. Haha. Congratulations to the new Bedan Registered Psychometricians! Animo! (And to my friends and batch mates who didn’t make it, there’s always a next time! Fall down once, stand up twice. We love you! <3)
4. Really keeping up with my dentist appointments. I feel proud of myself whenever I follow through with my dental appointments because I hate having my braces adjusted because I find it difficult to eat. HAHA. But for the past two months I’ve been going to my dentist religiously so I’m feeling really happy about it.
5. Finished reading Mosquitoland. And it was amazing! I’m a sucker for books like it — a teenage girl all set out to do something on her own and she actually makes it. I love how independent Mim is! I’ll probably write a book review of it, so watch out for it? 😀
6. Getting my groove on studying for next month’s exam. Still finding it pretty difficult to concentrate (as always) but I’m starting to really get myself in the mood. Hoping I get better with focusing for the next few weeks.
7. Re-discovering OPM. I haven’t listened to OPM for years. I think that last time that I really did was when I was in 6th grade. I know, I’m such a bad pinoy. But lately, I’ve been listening to more and more. I’m especially loving Quest’s Walang Hanggan and it just never fails to give me feels! I mean, I’m not broken hearted but it still hits so close. SOLID. Also listening to Sud’s Sila, and a lot of Eraserheads and Rivermaya songs because Ely Buendia and Bamboo. <3
8. Mom giving me job opportunities while I’m on my gap year. She knows how bored I am so she’s been contacting friends regarding me getting a part time job. I haven’t taken on any of her offers yet (lol, sorry ma) but I’ll look into it once I’m done with my exam.
9. Got to catch with one of my college best friends and I had the best day! I haven’t seen her since we came back from Hong Kong and it’s been so good talking about everything! It felt like I had a whole load off my chest! Hahaha.
10. Watching Chewbacca sleep. He’s so cute — he looks so peaceful and he lies down like he’s an infant. Haha. I could watch that dog sleep for the rest of my life and I’m never going to get tired of it.
I had a super good week, it’s been a long time since I had one like this. How was yours? 🙂