This week was pretty bland. It wasn’t bad, it was just really uneventful.
1. Finally finishing this post. It’s something that I’ve always though of doing but only had the guts to do now. I think it’s very cool to tell your story through scents.
2. Finishing the errand my aunt asked me to do. It’s a weight off my shoulders because it’s a super long task, so after a week of investing my time on it, I’m happy I finally got to finish it.
3. Getting my yearbook. I went back to San Beda last Tuesday to get my yearbook and caught up with my friends who got theirs too. It was so much fun looking at everyone’s creative shots and what they submitted for their write ups. HAHA!
4. Understanding chemistry better now. I was freaking out because I forgot stuff about inorganic chemistry but I decided to go back to it and managed to understand it. Now only freaking out about physics, lol.
5. Finding a good study place which is at Krispy Kreme because when I went, it wasn’t as crowded as Starbucks. I liked their Kaffe Kreme and it cost me so much less than what I usually get at Starbucks so I might stick to KK,
6. Had a random late night coffee run with my siblings. The three of us don’t get to hang out together that much anymore so it was a pretty good night. Even better because ate paid for everything. 😛
7. Starting to feel guilty about spending too much on food or clothes. It made me happy because now I know I’m really capable of being mindful of how much I spend. This realization dawned on me when I went out to have a snack with Tim and it cost me 500 bucks when I only had a measly lasagna (it tasted good but the serving was too little) and a strawberry milkshake. I was really appalled.
8. Finding out what my patronus is which is a Russian Blue Cat. A bit sad though because I can’t seem to play games on Pottermore any longer? </3
9. Creating motivational wallpapers for me and Tim because NMAT day is fast approaching. We both need to work our asses off because we have dream schools that have sky-high standards. #TeamMD
10. Actually finishing this list. It was really difficult to find something that made me happy when my week was pretty blah but I guess that’s the point of making this list. To realize that the simplest of things are worthy to make us happy. Right?
How was yours? 🙂