It’s been such a long time since I last did this! It was also quite an eventful week and I’m so giddy with some of the things I’m about to type onto this list.
1. Getting my laptop charger fixed. I know I’ve said this is in this post but I’m just so happy that I can re-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over and over again!
2. Visiting our grandparents’ grave which means we got to spend some time with our cousins. This also means that I got super spoiled with food. My aunts and mom tend to get a little overboard with bringing food whenever we get together — they always want to make sure that there’s plenty of food for us kids.
3. I got to publish some new content after my three-week hiatus and it makes me so happy that you guys still come by my blog to leave me some love!
4. I learned how to cook tuna carbonara! It was such a huge achievement for me because it is real food. I feel like such an aduItwhen I finished cooking and it actually tasted good.
5. Sephora gave me an early birthday gift through a discount voucher. I’m not a huge make-up junkie so I think I will just splurge it on face masks!
6. Trying out a new skincare routine and so far so good! I will blog about it next week. Wish me luck so I won’t be super lazy to take product shots. 😛
7. My family slowly coming into terms with my Instagram needs. Lol. Tuesday afternoon, my mom and I accompanied my brother to get his haircut and to grab some donuts. So we were eating at Krispy Kreme and I kept bugging my brother to go take my pictures (go check out my Instagram: @pepperonipia for the shot HEHE), and then when he got up to buy something from Watsons, I was scrolling through my phone and my mom handed me her phone to show me the shots she took of me. HAHA! My parents know now how to take my OOTD pictures. <3
8. Chewbacca is not a virgin anymore. He just got home last night because my mom’s friend took him to have him mate with her dog. We were all just laughing at Chewy because he looks so tired! I hope he got the dog pregnant because I want a puppy.
9. Slowly laying off rice. I really want to lose ALL the weight I gained over the course of college because I miss wearing crop tops confidently. Haha!
10. Brands reaching out to me. I’ve told you guys about my recent sponsorship from three brands in this post and it’s already such a huge opportunity for me. But last night another brand e-mailed me for a partnership which I will blog about either tomorrow or the following day. I hope you guys can help me be the blogger who bought the most traffic to their website. 😀 I’ve been blogging for years now but it’s only now that I’m really taking it to the level where I can get something off of it. I don’t really think I can make it as a legit blogger but it still feels nice to have this little space of mine be noticed by other people. So thanks to all of you who still reads my posts!!
How was your week? 🙂