FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS

FRIDAY’S 10 HAPPY THINGS x 10

November 4, 2016

It’s been such a long time since I last did this! It was also quite an eventful week and I’m so giddy with some of the things I’m about to type onto this list.

1. Getting my laptop charger fixed. I know I’ve said this is in this post but I’m just so happy that I can re-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over and over again!

2. Visiting our grandparents’ grave which means we got to spend some time with our cousins. This also means that I got super spoiled with food. My aunts and mom tend to get a little overboard with bringing food whenever we get together — they always want to make sure that there’s plenty of food for us kids.

3. I got to publish some new content after my three-week hiatus and it makes me so happy that you guys still come by my blog to leave me some love!

4. I learned how to cook tuna carbonara! It was such a huge achievement for me because it isΒ real food. I feel like such an aduItwhen I finished cooking and it actually tasted good.

5. Sephora gave me an early birthday gift through a discount voucher. I’m not a huge make-up junkie so I think I will just splurge it on face masks!

6. Trying out a new skincare routineΒ and so far so good! I will blog about it next week. Wish me luck so I won’t be super lazy to take product shots. πŸ˜›

7. My family slowly coming into terms with my Instagram needs. Lol. Tuesday afternoon, my mom and I accompanied my brother to get his haircut and to grab some donuts. So we were eating at Krispy Kreme and I kept bugging my brother to go take my pictures (go check out my Instagram: @pepperonipia for the shot HEHE), and then when he got up to buy something from Watsons, I was scrolling through my phone and my mom handed me her phone to show me the shots she took of me. HAHA! My parents know now how to take my OOTD pictures. <3

8. Chewbacca is not a virgin anymore. He just got home last night because my mom’s friend took him to have him mate with her dog. We were all just laughing at Chewy because he looks so tired! I hope he got the dog pregnant because I want a puppy.

9. Slowly laying off rice. I really want to lose ALL the weight I gained over the course of college because I miss wearing crop tops confidently. Haha!

10. Brands reaching out to me. I’ve told you guys about my recent sponsorship from three brands in this post and it’s already such a huge opportunity for me. But last night another brand e-mailed me for a partnership which I will blog about either tomorrow or the following day. I hope you guys can help me be the blogger who bought the most traffic to their website. πŸ˜€ I’ve been blogging for years now but it’s only now that I’m really taking it to the level where I can get something off of it. I don’t really think I can make it as aΒ legit blogger but it still feels nice to have this little space of mine be noticed by other people. So thanks to all of you who still reads my posts!!

How was your week? πŸ™‚

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

• Reply Enya Louise November 4, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Wow! That is really something, ate Pia πŸ˜€ Wished I could also work with brands too.

• Reply Pia November 4, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Thank you, Enya! πŸ™‚ It took me such a long time to have brands notice my blog. You will too, if you put your heart into your every content. <3

• Reply Charles William November 4, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Hi! I have been loving your blog lately! Just one, from what site did you get your instagram feed?

• Reply Pia November 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Thanks, Charles! The Instagram widget I’m using came with the ‘Florence’ theme for WordPress. πŸ™‚

• Reply Tienne November 6, 2016 at 8:59 am

You number 7 is so amusing! I hope my family gets my blogging needs as well <33

www. foregathers.life

• Reply Pia November 6, 2016 at 10:18 am

Thanks, Tienne! It took them a lot of time before getting that I have to have my picture taken whenever we got out. πŸ˜›

• Reply Miera November 6, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Your dog’s name is so cute! Haha I was planning to get a dog earlier this year and name it Chewbacca as well but my mom didn’t allow me. πŸ™ oh well lol nice blog, btw!

Little Miss Miera | http://www.littlemissmiera.blogspot.com

• Reply Pia November 7, 2016 at 2:58 am

Thanks, Miera! He really looked like Chewbacca when he was still so tiny. Then my brother said we should have just named him Wookie because he looked more like them. πŸ˜€ Maybe you can convince your mom about the benefits of having a dog — my dad din’t want us to have a dog at first but now, he loves Chewbacca more than ever πŸ˜›

• Reply Richel V. November 8, 2016 at 6:12 am

Congrats on the (future) blog sponsorships, Pia! <3

• Reply Shaira November 10, 2016 at 2:35 am

Haha, so nice of your mom to take your instagram and ootd pictures. Such a cutie! πŸ™‚

xoxo,
    SHAIRA

• Reply Pia November 12, 2016 at 3:22 am

Haha! She’s the most patient when it comes to taking my OOTD pictures. Sometimes when she travels, she sends me pictures so that I have something for my Instagram daw. I love her. <3

• Reply Kai November 10, 2016 at 10:12 am

Congratulations on your blog sponsorships, Pia! You’ve done great. Stolen shots with great OOTDs are <3 πŸ™‚

• Reply Pia November 12, 2016 at 3:21 am