A day late but I couldn’t care less. I had a pretty good week!
1. Got my NMAT results back. I got a pretty good percentile and I hope I get into my dream med school!
2. Free cheesecakes from my sister! She and her highschool friend started a cheesecake in a jar business called Sweet Crumbs by Piece of Cake. They have blueberry, oreo, choco peanut, carrot, red velvet, blue velvet, and banoffee! I personally love their choco peanut cheesecake because it’s somehow reminiscent of Reese’s peanut butter cups. My second favorite is blueberry and then oreo. If you guys live around Rizal, their store is at The Tent, Taytay. Give them some love, and please check out their Facebook page and Instagram.
3. Two-day date with Tim. We haven’t seen each other for a long time so it was really good to have two consecutive days to go out with him. The coming months are going to busy for the both of us with him taking up extra units and me working for my dad but we’ll power through, we always do. #cheese
4. Watched Dr. Strange and can I just say how good looking Benedict Cumberbatch is??? Such a bae! I loved him in Sherlock, and I loved his role as a neurosurgeon (because it’s my chosen medicine field, lol). I’m not a huge comic book fan but I really appreciated the movie.
5. Silantro’s burrito and nachos. It will always be a good day when I have their burrito and nachos in my system. I still haven’t found a restaurant that can beat theirs. It’s seriously so good. If you guys haven’t tried it yet, I suggest that you should because you’re missing out on a good Mexican food!!
6. Barkin’ Blends date with Tim because we both love dogs! We got there pretty early so we were able to enjoy a peaceful time with the dogs. I seriously want a Golden Retriever now because Robin and Marley are such sweethearts. Tim also looked really cute when he was smiling so hard because Julia (a Jack Russell) curled up on his lap.
7. Having a supportive boyfriend to take my OOTD pictures. Haha. He’s been taking my pictures for so long now that there’s #NoShame for me anymore.
8. Playing the piano again. It’s been such a long time since I last played and it feels so good to be able to tinker with the keys again. I’m trying to learn FM Static’s Tonight, and if you’re following me on Instagram, you may have heard a sneak peek already. 😀
9. My drugstore skincare routine worked. Meaning, it didn’t break me out which is good because it’s all I’m ever looking for in a skincare product. Will blog about it tomorrow or today. 😀
10. Chewbacca turned a year older! He’s two years old now and I wish we get to spend moreeeee years with him. He will always be my baby and I really really hope he exceeds his lifespan because I can’t imagine life without him anymore!
How was your week? 🙂