It’s been almost a month since I last posted one! I always tend to be out on a Friday which is why I kept forgetting to publish my drafts on time. I’d publish it the day after but I wouldn’t open my laptop until Sunday so I was thinking, what’s the point? Lol. But now, I’m staying in (for the most part of the day) so I’m gonna get this going.
1. New culottes. I am in love with the trend ever since last year! I remember buying my first pair in December 2015 (omg it’s been a year!!) and my mom asked me if I’m sure about getting it, and I’m like of course!! Culottes are just so comfy to wear, they cover my legs enough but it doesn’t make me feel as restricted when I’m wearing my skinny jeans — they are so airy!
2. Finally found the perfect gift for Tim. I’ve been on the look out for the perfect fitting parka for Tim for about a month now. He wanted one so I was thinking of getting it for him for his birthday but it’s only yesterday that I found one that would fit him well.
3. Lunch date with mom. It’s very rare that my mother and I are left at home together. Yesterday, she didn’t have to report for work so she was at home and I was doing my own thing when she told me to go get ready because she’s going to take me out for lunch. It was a good afternoon with her, she didn’t scold me at all. HAHA.
4. Beep cards can now be used for payment at FamilyMart. F I N A L L Y!!!
5. Sunday lunch with mom’s side of the family and it was so much fun. Good food, good company, and so much stories that backfired on my mother’s life lessons for me. HAHA.
6. Planning a day trip for Sunday. It was stressful but I’m super excited to go to Souq in Pampanga!
7. Finally publishing the holiday gift guide that I’ve been meaning to create since November. (READ: A Holiday Gift Guide According To Your Budget)
8. Spur-of-the-moment date with the boyfriend. I was at Greenhills looking for the planner that I wanted to buy when he asked me if I want to go out for lunch at Robinon’s Magnolia. It was just a short cab ride away so I said yes because why shouldn’t I?
9. Had Koko Crunch again after such a long time. I think the last time I had a bowl was when I first moved in to my unit (because I didn’t know how and what to cook) and that was July of last year!
10. Receiving so much support in my recent post. I am so thankful for people who stood up for me. The world isn’t at all bad, and there are better companies who wouldn’t tell me to cover up something I didn’t have a choice about but I really think I’m about 60% done with the corporate world. (READ: I Have A Birthmark and I Was Told To Cover It Up)
How was your week? 🙂