This was such a fun week! A bit rainy and gloomy but yay, I can layer my clothes and wear outerwear. It’s a hassle to go out when it’s raining but there’s a silver lining.
1. Modern Family Season 5. I’m enjoying this show so much! I love how over the top Cameron is and how fuzzy Mitchell is. And Gloria is so amazing! Hahaha. I get stressed out watching Claire but it’s all good.
2. Going out on a Monday. My college friend asked me out for lunch at UP Town Center and it was fun! I always like spending time with my college friends because we’ve all been through so much shit that it’s just funny to talk about now. Besides, Luis is one of my favorite people so it was a good start. We had lunch at Backyard (best ribs I’ve ever had!!), and had some late night coffee at Starbucks.
3. Went on a doughnut run with my brother. I took him out to have his haircut and we decided to have our Krispy Kreme fix. I value quality time with my little brother because I’m pretty sure once he gets a legit girlfriend (not just flings, lol), I won’t get to spend that much time with him anymore.
4. Rogue One date with Tim. I like how he doesn’t hesitate asking me to watch him fanboy over Star Wars. I’m not a huge fan but I enjoyed watching it!
5. Yabu after two years! It’s been such a long time since I ate at Yabu. I was so hungry that I ate like a man in front of my boyfriend. So much love for him because he didn’t care, at all.
6. Late night pizza calls. I love random plans. So I get really giddy when my cousin or aunt would text me and ask me to go to their place because they’re having pizza. Love u fam.
7. Finally have my Design Your Life Planner 2017!!! This was Tim’s birthday and Christmas gift for me. Ahhh, it’s so cute and pretty!!
8. Pre-Christmas plans. I’m hoping the weather would clear up so we can really enjoy the views. We were supposed to go to Singapore post-Christmas but I have an appointment with DFA on the 28th that we would have to cut the trip short. So we just decided to go to local destinations.
9. Cooked up something for 2018. I’ve said before that I wanted to produce/create a planner, and since it’s too late for 2017, I decided to release it the year after. It would give me more time to conceptualize and put it to action. Check out our Tumblr: Nope. and our Instagram: nope.2018 Please support me on 2018!! 😀
10. New culottes. BEST. PANTS. EVER.
How was your week? 🙂