This was such a fun week! A bit rainy and gloomy but yay, I can layer my clothes and wear outerwear. It’s a hassle to go out when it’s raining but there’s a silver lining.
1. Modern Family Season 5. I’m enjoying this show so much! I love how over the top Cameron is and how fuzzy Mitchell is. And Gloria is so amazing! Hahaha. I get stressed out watching Claire but it’s all good.
It’s been almost a month since I last posted one! I always tend to be out on a Friday which is why I kept forgetting to publish my drafts on time. I’d publish it the day after but I wouldn’t open my laptop until Sunday so I was thinking, what’s the point? Lol. But now, I’m staying in (for the most part of the day) so I’m gonna get this going.
A day late but I couldn’t care less. I had a pretty good week!
1. Got my NMAT results back. I got a pretty good percentile and I hope I get into my dream med school!
It’s been such a long time since I last did this! It was also quite an eventful week and I’m so giddy with some of the things I’m about to type onto this list.
1. Getting my laptop charger fixed. I know I’ve said this is in this post but I’m just so happy that I can re-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over and over again!
2. Visiting our grandparents’ grave which means we got to spend some time with our cousins. This also means that I got super spoiled with food. My aunts and mom tend to get a little overboard with bringing food whenever we get together — they always want to make sure that there’s plenty of food for us kids.
This week was pretty bland. It wasn’t bad, it was just really uneventful.
1. Finally finishing this post. It’s something that I’ve always though of doing but only had the guts to do now. I think it’s very cool to tell your story through scents.
2. Finishing the errand my aunt asked me to do. It’s a weight off my shoulders because it’s a super long task, so after a week of investing my time on it, I’m happy I finally got to finish it.
It was a pretty stable week. It was fun and it was all oh so awesome!
1. Rainy Monday afternoon. I’ve been longing for rain because, hello it’s already September but it still feels like March. It sucks to be in a country where it feels like it’s summer all year long when you’re a girl who can’t stop buying outerwear. Also had the best nap during the said afternoon. I’m not one to take naps when I’m not extremely exhausted (and I don’t know why) but taking one after such a long time just feels so good!
It has been a relaxing yet eventful week. It started out spontaneously which I loved. I mean, I like stability but I’m also a sucker for spontaneous trips.